4.3" Colour LCD Navigational Data Organiser
The new, intuitive graphic remote display lets you easily view the data you need.
The RD33 is a navigational data organiser that allows the operator to select the perfect way to display data from interfaced equipment such as GPS, chartplotter, radar, fish finder, autopilot, instruments and other sensors including engine information. The high contrast, colour 4.3" LCD may be installed in a compact space, remote from its sources. The screen is impressively bright, remarkably crisp and easy to read. Various display modes are available including Speedometer, Highway and Text. The text mode presents up to six of the most necessary types of data. The display layout can be customised for your specific needs.
- 4.3" sunlight viewable colour LCD (Brightness: 700 cd typical)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customisable display format from full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available
Display Unit: 4.3" Colour LCD
Screen Resolution: 480 x 272 (WQVGA)
Screen Brightness: 700 cd
Temperature: -15 C - 55 C
Power Supply: 15V DC : LEN6 (CAN bus) / 12-24V DC: 0.2-0.1A (Non CAN bus)
Weight: 0.59 kg (Flush mount) / 0.7 kg (Bracket mount)