Available in Black & White Colours
ULTRA COMPACT BODY, FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
The compact IC-M330E/GE measures only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) × 110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
NEW SPEAKER DELIVERS DYNAMIC, CLEAR AUDIO
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
CLASS LEADING RECEIVER PERFORMANCE
The IC-M330E/GE's receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
BUILT-IN CLASS D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
GPS RECEIVER BUILT-IN (IC-M330GE)
Supplied GPS antennaA built-in GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls.
MADE IN JAPAN QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
All Icom products are tested to pass rigorous in-house tests as well as environmental tests at the Wakayama Icom plant before shipping. Our world-leading products and quality is tradition.
- IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key
- Frequency range TX RX CH70 156.000–162.000 MHz 156.000–163.425 MHz 156.525 MHz
- Usable channels INT, USA* channels * Available depending on version
- Type of emission 16K0G3E (FM), 16K0G2B (DSC)
- Power supply requirement 13.8 V DC nominal (10.8–15.6 V DC)
- Current drain Tx 25 W output Rx Max. audio 5 A 1 A
- Operating temperature range –20°C to +60°C
- Antenna impedance 50 Ω (SO-239)
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (projections not included) 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm
- Weight (approx.) 730 g
- NMEA formats RMC, GGA, GNS, GLL, VTG DSC, DSE, RMC, GSA, GSV In Out TRANSMITTER Output power 25 W, 1 W Max. frequency deviation ±5.0 kHz Frequency stability Less than ±0.75 kHz Spurious emissions Less than 0.25 µW
- Output power 25 W, 1 W
- Max. frequency deviation ±5.0 kHz
- Frequency stability Less than ±0.75 kHz
- Spurious emissions Less than 0.25 µW
- Sensitivity Main DSC –5 dBμ emf typ. (20 dB SINAD) –5 dBμ emf typ. (1% BER)
- Squelch sensitivity Main Less than –2 dBµ emf
- Adjacent channel Main selectivity DSC More than 70 dB More than 73 dBµ emf (1% BER)
- Spurious response Main DSC More than 70 dB More than 73 dBµ emf (1% BER)
- Intermodulation Main DSC More than 70 dB More than 68 dBµ emf (1% BER)
- Hum and noise More than 40 dB
- Audio output power More than 2 W (at 10% distortion, 4 Ω load)