VHF Marine Transceiver
Top Performance, Reliability, Quality and Great Value
COMPACT AND IPX7 SUBMERSIBLE BODY
Withstands 1m depth of water for 30 minutes.
POWERFUL FRONT MOUNT SPEAKER
Delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy maritime environments.
CLASS LEADING RECEIVER PERFORMANCE
No compromise in operating fundamentals (75dB typical IMD and selectivity).
LARGE EASY-TO-SEE LCD
Large (WxH: 43x27mm) LCD shows essential infromation clearly with 4-step backlighting.
DUALWATCH AND TRI-WATCH FUNCTION
Monitors CH 16 and/or call channel, while using another channel.
FAVORITE CHANNEL FUNCTION
Offers quick channel selection from the microphone up/down button.
AQUAQUAKE™ DRAINING FUNCTION
Water free speaker grill for optimal audio at all times.
- Accurate and reliable temperature compensated frequency stability
- Channel operation with the supplied hand microphone, HM-164B
- Instant-access button for Channel 16 and call channel
- Priority scan and Normal scan
- Built-in low voltage indicator
- Programmable private channels (subject to local regulations)
- Frequency range Tx Rx 156.025–162.000 MHz 156.025–162.025 MHz
- Usable channel groups INT, USA, CAN channels
- Type of emission 16K0G3E (FM)
- Power supply voltage 13.8 V DC nominal (11.7 V–15.9 V DC)
- Current drain Tx (at 25 W output) Rx (Maximum audio) 5.5 A (Maximum) 1.5 A (Maximum)
- Operating temperature range –20°C to +60°C; –4°F to +140°F
- Antenna impedance 50 Ω
- Dimensions (W×H×D) (projections not included) 153×67×133 mm; 6.0×2.6×5.2 inch
- Weight (approximately) 790 g; 1.7 lb
- Output power 25 W (High power) 1 W (Low power)
- Modulation Variable reactance frequency modulation
- Max. frequency deviation ±5 kHz
- Frequency stability ±5 ppm
- Spurious emissions Less than –70 dBc (High power) Less than –56 dBc (Low power)
- Adjacent channel power More than 70 dB
- Audio harmonic distortion Less than 10% (at 60% dev.)
- Residual modulation More than 40 dB
- Intermediate frequency 1st 2nd 21.7 MHz 450 kHz
- Sensitivity –14 dBμ typ. (at 12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch sensitivity Less than –10 dBμ
- Adjacent channel selectivity 75 dB typical
- Spurious response 75 dB typical
- Intermodulation 75 dB typical
- Hum and noise More than 40 dB
- Audio output power 4.5 W typical (at 10% distortion with a 4 Ω load)