25W Solid-State Doppler Radar with Target Analyzer and Fast Target Tracking
A Solid-State Radar with pulse compression, Target Analyzer™ and Fast Target Tracking™ utilizing Doppler technology.
Target Analyzer™ function utilizing Doppler technology spots hazardous targets instantly!
NXT is the first radar in the world to use the new Furuno exclusive Target Analyzer™ function, where targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color. Green targets are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red targets are moving towards your vessel. Target Analyzer™ works independent of vessel speed, both your own vessels and target vessels, with minor limitations. Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. Target Analyzer™ can increase safety, as well as improve situational awareness.
Chase the Work Ups with Bird Mode
DRS6A-NXT features a new bird mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
Fast Target Tracking
Once a target has been selected, a speed and course vector is displayed in seconds. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel's course and speed is greatly simplified. With Doppler technology, any vessel approaching yours will automatically display a target vector, as well as sound an alarm.
RezBoost Beam sharpening
For the first time Furuno's exclusive RezBoost™ technology is used in one of our Radar units, with impressive performance. With RezBoost™ set to MAX, the sharpness of a 2 degree beam width can be achieved.
- Antenna Type: Slotted waveguide array
- Vertical beam width: 22°
- Horizontal beam width: 2.3° (XN10A) / 1.9° (XN12A) / 1.4° (XN13A)
- RezBoost™ effective horizontal beam: 1.15° (XN10A) / 0.95° (XN12A) / 0.7° (XN13A)
- Rotation speed: 24/36/48 rpm coupled or 24 rpm fixed
- TX Frequency: 3 Channel (Auto/Manual Selectable) - CH1 (9380 MHz P0N / 9400 MHz Q0N), CH2 (9400 MHz P0N / 9420 MHz Q0N), CH3 (9420 MHz P0N / 9440 MHz Q0N)
- Output power: 25 W
- Pulselength & PRR: 0.0625-72NM (Range Scales) / 0.04-1.2 (P0N) / 5-48 (Q0N) / 700-2000 Hz (PRR)
- Minimum range: 10 m
- Range Resolution: 10 m
- Range Accuracy: 1% of range in use or 10 m (whichever is greater)
- Bearing Accuracy: ±1°
- Number of ports: LAN x1, Ethernet, 100Base-TX, RJ45
- Data sequences: IEC61162-1/2
- Input: GGA, GLL, GNS, HDG, HDM, HDT, RMA, RMC, THS, VHW, VTG
- 12/24 VDC, 9.5/5.0 A max