CSH-5L Full-Circle Colour Scanning Sonar
A compact, high frequency sonar with revolutionary discrimination between bottom fish and Seabed.
- Full-circle scanning sonar detects and instantaneously displays fish schools and underwater conditions
- Vivid 16-color display assists in recognition of bottom structure, and concentration and distribution of fish schools
- Various fishing and navigation data* keep operator abreast of fishing and navigation conditions *appropriate sensors required
- Four user-programmable function keys for quick set up according to fishing conditions or specific function
The control unit of CSH-5L MARK-2 combines ergonomics and functions in a user-friendly manner. All controls quickly respond to the operator’s command and the associated reaction can be seen on the screen immediately. Four user-defined functions can be assigned to Function keys (F1 to F4), providing for rapid setup and operation.
- High power transmitter ensures reliable operation under any conditions
- Transducer frequency : 55 or 68 kHz
With the CSH-5L MARK-2 you can confidently fish in shallow areas and increase your catch
Right image: Schools of round herring close to the shoal can be seen here. The vessel has turned on its lights to attract the fish.
- Display Size: Black Box
- Display Type: Black Box
- Frequency: 55 or 68 kHz
- Power Usage: 115/230 VAC