Regular price $2,782.00
Wide-Beam Chirp-Ready Transom Mount Transducer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies.
The low frequency band and 1 kW of power also provides great deeper water performance.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW for great deep water performance from the low frequency
- Low Frequency: 42 kHz to 65 kHz with maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz with maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Transom-mount transducer with stainless steel mounting bracket
- Recommended boat size: up to 10 m (32')
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, aluminium or steel
- Also available in thru-hull (B275LHW) and pocket/keel mount (PM275LHW) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID technology